Join the Victoria HarbourCats and the Nanaimo Night Owls as we travel to Seattle to watch the Toronto Blue Jays and the Seattle Mariners
March 23, 2023
VANCOUVER ISLAND — ♪♪Take me out to the ball game…♪♪
Some big hitters in the baseball world have teamed up with Uniglobe Carefree Travel and The Wilson’s Group of Companies for a trip to see the Toronto Blue Jays face the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park in Seattle this summer.
The two island West Coast League teams, the Victoria HarbourCats and Nanaimo NightOwls, are helping with the promotion and arrangements — and there will be a way to win a trip for two with a contest to come out through the teams’ social media platforms.
“This is always a trip people ask for, and we are thankful to Wilson’s and Uniglobe for putting this in place — we get a lot of calls,” said Jim Swanson, Managing Partner of the WCL NightOwls and HarbourCats. “There are options for people starting from either Victoria or Nanaimo, and the seats are outstanding.
The trip includes bus transportation for two games, July 22 and 23, and the tickets are on the 100 level, with a night of accommodation at the Bellevue Marriott Hotel. A deposit of $150 will reserve your spot on this amazing opportunity, with pricing starting at $730 per person based on double occupancy of the room.
“Watch for the prize information — we’re excited to announce that in later April, and running into the early part of our season,” said Swanson.
TO REGISTER — please contact Neal Chark at Uniglobe Carefree Travel, 1-604-767-2042 or by email, email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HARBOURCATS OR NIGHTOWLS DIRECTLY TO REGISTER!
- Two Games- One night
- Depart on July 22nd and return evening of July 23rd.
- Round trip coach and ferry transportation from Victoria to Seattle (bus will meet Nanaimo passengers at BC Ferries Terminal)
- Overnight Accomodation at the Bellevue Marriott Hotel
- Level 100 Tickets for games on July 22nd and 23rd
- $730.00 pp plus GST based on 2 people sharing
- $889.00 for single occupancy plus GST
- *If you are travelling from Nanaimo deduct $30.00 pp as your ferry cost is not included.
- A $150.00 pp non refundable deposit will guarantee your spot.
- Final Payment May 31st, 2023
- To register- please contact Neal Chark @ Uniglobe Carefree Travel 6047672042 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org